5 Traits of Great Testimonials
- They’re specific. They mention a very specific product or service and provide details about their experience with it.
- They’re real. Don’t fake them. If you don’t have them yet, ask for them and soon you’ll have more than you need.
- They’re timely. A testimonial about services you no longer provide is pointless. Make sure they’re current and applicable.
- They’re personal. A great testimonial details how the company, product, or service has improved the client’s life.
- They’re enhanced. Ask your clients for photos or take them yourselves and send them to the clients, do videos, voices, anything interactive.
Your feedback has been received and we'll respond as soon as possible.